1. If there is NO God, then there is no Measurement or Standard for morality? Then What will define morality?
Humans will define morality. As we already do, only some people claim to have god on their side while still being mere humans. Besides, using the Christian god as a measurement for morality is fairly depraved in my opinion.
2. If there is NO God, then there is NO meaning or purpose to Life. So without a God, does life have purpose or meaning? Without God, does the Atheist have purpose?
Why would I need a purpose? As long as living is preferable to death, then that’s enough for me.
3. Are you an advocate of New Atheism and Darwinism? If so, then the most extreme and logical form of Darwinism is Eugenics. Would you support this? Why or Why Not?
As a Christian you should know that Jesus advocated eugenics:
Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
4. If we are ancesoters/descendants of Apes, then why are there no transitional fossils or species to support this theory?
5. Do you believe in Human Nature? It is Human Nature to believe in God, if so, why do you go against human nature and not believe in God?
We’re born without belief in gods, so that argument doesn’t make sense.
6. Can ‘Something come from Nothing’? Doesn’t that violate The First Law of Thermodynamics?
So how was god created?
7. It seems that a society of Atheist are immoral and self-destructing. Why would anyone want a Godless Society, just look at our examples: North Korea, Maoist China, Stalin, & Pot Pol?
I live in Norway were religion is less and less popular and we’re doing just fine, thank you.
8. If you were to die, and you were before God. And he was getting ready to pass judgement on you, What would be your reaction or thoughts? What plea would you give him so he does not judge you harshly?
I’d say: «You made me an atheist»
9. What would convince you atheism is wrong? And that Christianity is Right?
If god appeared on the sky simultaneously to everyone on the planet. That way I would know that he was real and that I was not hallucinating. As for Christianity, Jesus promised that he should return during the lifetime of his followers. He didn’t. I don’t think I can be convinced that he was anything more than a fraud.
10. Why are you an Atheist? Why do you NOT believe in God? Why do you reject God? (You can be as detailed as you want.)
I’m an atheist because there’s no evidence of gods. They’re just fairytales. Nothing more to it, really.